Monday, May 21, 2012

Passing Notes: Your Mom

I have all of these really funny random back and forth note writing. This one is a typical dialogue between Ben and I during 8th grade English class.

What makes this one even better is that I am missing the first page, so let's start right in the middle of things....


Me: That's funny case my mom said you were horrible. But it would be just fine if you would end my existence right now? Because I guess you own my soul anyway, right?

Ben: You, Yes, I do own your soul! Your mom is a liar, she screamed my name all last night. I'm surprised you didn't hear us.

Me: Well, I was at Lyra's house the whole weekend.....But I know my dad's doin' your mama!!

Ben: You, This no longer concerns me.


I wonder what notes passed between my friends now would be like? My guess is not that too far off from teenage conversation. I'm encouraged to experiment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment