Sunday, May 13, 2012

September 12, 1996: A New Life?

Geez, I know it's been quite awhile since you last heard from me. Well, I just haven't felt up to it lately. I guess there have been a few changes in the meantime. Like....Jarod's over me. I'm not ever sure if I really like him that much. Mohit's my new pal and Ben's becoming a better one. However, Lyra is still my best friend. That's one consistency. I made (dance) troupe and Rosalyn's quinceanera is only a month away. Everyone's stressing over it. I'm stressing all over these changed and mixed emotions. Like....I think I like Mohit. Actually, I know I like. (I also found out Cameron likes me.) Ben and I are "bonding" because I don't think of Jarod much anymore. I'm usually in good moods.

If there was anyone who ever loved to name drop in middle school, it was me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment